Saturday, February 19, 2005

Rebirth!!

I’ve reached so far,
there’s no going back now

No retracing of steps
to the life that was

My life, of yesterday and of the now
My life in that in between pause

I shattered my blocks
I severed past chords

I released all patterns
that was the root of discord

I let go of my past
and all its pain

Now as I reawaken
a sense of oneness remains.

The stillness within
The quiet understanding

As life falls into place
with no edges and irony

No denials
No resistance

Just a calm acceptance
that my new life is beginning

Life goes on
I speak I listen

It is as if I am guided
By the Divine within

(written January 11th'2005)

2 comments:

Pincushion said...

'My life, of yesterday and of the now
My life in that in between pause'

You have caught the moment so eloquently..sometimes not saying says so much more..
beautiful !

mermaid said...

'My life, of yesterday and of the now
My life in that in between pause'

I see you suspended between past chains and today's choices, trying to release all negative patterns.

'As life falls into place
with no edges and irony'

These, too were another set of my favorite lines. No razor sharp
edges or laughing clowns...just you, accepting this life and all its answers through living.

I am always peaceful when i am not fighting events or feeling sorry for myself in perceived sorrowful circumstances. The great challenge is to find the calm at the center of the ocean, even when the waves at the surface are raging.