Friday, February 25, 2005

As I feel about my Life

I am crossing a river that is difficult and dangerous yet comforting and safe across the shore.
I step out gingerly on this journey, as I stand by the river bank…tentative and tremulous steps as I enter within its raging torrents.
The Universe has provided me with a Guide who helped me embark on this journey. Now the Journey is mine to traverse, explore and grow from-within!
I am a mixture of anticipation, expectation, trepidation as well as a deep realization that my journey is going to be one of awareness, of exploring my Inner self and of becoming one with the Divine within me...
I need to conquer the river of my life bravely.
I will.

4 comments:

mermaid said...

'I will conquer the river of my life. I will.'

A very powerful statement. The river, as a metaphor, really does describe the turbulence of the outer life, and the multiple attempts to achieve a state of tranquility within. 'Anticipation, expectation, and trepidation' are what drown us. Walk on the water. I know you can...

-Kaveri

Jyotsna said...

Kaveri,what can i say but that you intuit so well..the multiple and constant attempts to achieve the tranquility within is something that matters to me a lot and i nurture this feeling with a passion and zeal.I want to walk on the water..but i slip many a time when i am not looking!Wonderful to read your comment on my blog:)

Pincushion said...

'I am crossing a river that is difficult and dangerous yet comforting and safe across the shore.'

Ahhh yes, I can so identify with it and I am so glad by your statement of 'I will'. I draw inspiration from that. Sometimes to me life seems like a series of Tsunamis and I am struggling to hold my head up. I too have fallen down a million times from my path, but your words give me the inspiration to get up again and my favourite line always has been....

It doesn't matter if you fall, what matters that you get up again...

Best wishes and hugggs :)

Jyotsna said...

Thks Pins,your words and encouragement mean a lot to me:)