Friday, November 17, 2017

Just words

Like a million broken pieces put together,
some shards, some whole.
Some with a hint of a crack.
Where I am today is just that,scattered bits mended,
some fragile,
some resolute.
Fused in.
It's not about the life you are handed out,
it's what you do with it once it's yours.

Chaotic,frenzied yet calm,serene,
the balance comes when I don't look for it.
stop the struggling,
the resisting,
the pushing
the controlling,
and what is mine comes to me magically.
Like a door that's ajar waiting for me to enter
Gentle steps in
The world awaits me!

2 comments:

reNUka said...

Hwy jo! Remember me? You've visited me iamnotinukraine.blogspot.com years ago. Thought I will check out your space when I happened to visit one of my 2005 posts, and saw your comment on it. Do visit when you have the time.
This poem of yours is amazing! Glad that you continued to blog... there are very few from the 2000s who are still around.

Jyotsna said...

Hi Renuka , oh yes it’s been so long. I hope to get back to active blogging soon.. thanks for dropping by ..